We woke up to a blue sky and sunshine today. In March it rained three times more than usual. What about where you live? We’re not missing out on great weather during these weeks and we all actually think it’s cosy to listen to the rain. But sunshine brings light to my mind.
Well, Good Friday and I had decided to make it fun. We opened the art and crafts factory for the day, while Filip was working. The kids and I brought out all that we had to the balcony table, listened to music and allowed us to just play around with colours, scissors and play dough that I made. We did little bunnies and chickens. They’ve been baked in the oven and tomorrow we will go nuts with the glue gun and the little colours we have left.
– I’m stressed about the school situation for the kids. They’ve been doing so well. I can see them as sponges picking things up in, (for someone like me) ultra speed. They learn from us, school, tv and friends. We always have to remember that little pitchers have big ears, nowadays even in English. We can’t get away with anything. Their sense of humor picks up irony and every little attempt of cryptic speaking. In vain I’ve been trying to teach Filip a few useful things in Finnish.
– Also worried about my work situation. I hadn’t gotten my business started, I was slowly beggining to. Now I’m convinced no one will book photo shoots when lockdown is over. It breaks my heart. I can barely think about. I will not be able to do what I’m supposed to be doing, maybe for a long time. I’ve got a few projects to try in the mean time. However, suddenly I’m afraid I can’t learn new things. Before I was super sure that if I wanted to learn, I would. I feel like I’m stuck with completely useless skills. What a waste of time learning them.
– Conversation with Wille (who now prefers to be called Wilhelm).
Wille: What’s for lunch?
Me:… We’re eating dinner now.
Wille: Oh, what was for breakfast?
Me: You slept till noon, you got lunch for breakfast.
Wille: Oh, wow, I really hate waking up too early.
Me: Okay, teenager.
– He was going to spell out dog, he went “g o d… No no, not god, dog! D o g!” I was impressed.
– His most used phrase “Är det korrekt?” Which means, “is this correct”. I think that comes from school.
– Began the morning with maths, her favorite subject.
– If any of us smile our laugh she says, “funny, right?”.
– Miss Fair Police, everything has to be completely fair. Everyone has to do what they say that they were going to do. If plans changes she wants to be informed. Preferably also accept or deny them. If you promise something and back out, you’re a liar, which in her world seems to be the most horrible kind of person.
– She still comes in every night and says, “Mamma I want to be with you“. She snuggles in and puts her ice cold feet between my tighs. Her words makes me feel like the luckiest mum in the world.
Now it’s time to continue watching the new Sune movie. We all think Håkan is a very funny character.
Happy Easter everyone, take care of each other, be kind and eat good food, and then eat a little more.
Adios, for now.